Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Finish of 2010

I took a little break from Welcome Baby quilt (whose fabrics have changed YET AGAIN - somebody stop me!) to make a little something for myself. This little sweetie (which I forgot to measure but is probably about 12"x16") now hangs in my office. I loves it.


The straight-line quilting is close and slightly wonky and it looks exactly the way I hoped it would, which was a nice change. So often the picture I see in my mind isn't what comes out, you know?

This little quiltie really personalizes and humanizes my office just as I hoped it would.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so cool!! Love the colors, the quilting, everything!

    ReplyDelete

I *love* comments, and I try to respond to every one by email (but I can't if you're a no-reply blogger!). So go on, don't be shy - leave one to let me know you've stopped by!