Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring to Finish Challenge 2010

I am totally a creature of deadline so when I saw Jacquie over at Tallgrass Prairie Studio has started a Spring to Finish Challenge for 2010, I was all over it. Here are the WIPs I registered:

1. Birthday Banner for nephew Charlie
2. Quilt the Very Hungry Caterpillar top
3. Baby carrier with IKEA fabric
4. Finish quilting charity quilt (Cops for Cancer quilt)
5. Laurel Burch cats charity quilt (Preemie)

That seems doable since I have basted the VHC top, am 80% complete the baby carrier, the quilting on the CforC quilt is 75% complete and the Preemie is already cut.

Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* comments, and I try to respond to every one by email (but I can't if you're a no-reply blogger!). So go on, don't be shy - leave one to let me know you've stopped by!